Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Totem Skin - Still Waters Run Deep LP [2013]


Genre : Screamo / Hardcore / Sludge
Website : Facebook / Bandcamp
Download : Zippyshare
Buy : Dog Knights Productions

This is what works for me for the last two days. Although this one gets mixed reviews throughout the place, all I can say is fuck what people expect from music and give it a try. Totem Skin gives you the quiets and heart pounding intense moments meshed beautifully together. I am absolutely in love with this one. Good news is , there is an upcoming split between Totem Skin / Heart On My Sleeve (both from Sweden btw)  to be released 01 July 2014. Enjoy.

Tracklist:
1. Kargt Landskap 05:25
2. Still Waters Run Deep 02:10
3. The Romans Make A Desert And Call It Peace 02:15
4. Atrophy Of The Heart 07:41
5. At The Forest's Edge 04:14
6. In Darkness I Sleep 02:15
7. Seasons Don't Fear The Reaper, We Can Be Like They Are 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment